About Spring Forest Qigong
Spring Forest Qigong’s story spans over 3 decades.
This revolutionary and modernized form of qigong was developed by International Qigong Master Chunyi Lin in 1994 after years of qigong, tai chi, and martial arts practice and a whole month of intensive meditation in the legendary Qiang Cheng mountains.
Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) is a simple, effective system of movements and meditations that can be done anywhere, anytime, and by anyone. No equipment is needed, and thousands of practitioners worldwide have reported incredible results.
SFQ empowers you to:
● Discover your natural ability to help heal yourself
● Acquire the power to help protect yourself from ill health; mentally, physically, and spiritually
● Learn knowledge and skills to continually strengthen your health, well-being, and mental outlook throughout your lifetime
● Develop your natural capability for helping others to heal
Spring Forest Qigong is an integrated form of healing, helping us to heal on all levels – physically, mentally/emotionally, and spiritually. Although each person and situation is unique, the benefits of practicing SFQ can include:
● Pain-free movement and greater flexibility
● A sense of happiness, contentment and peace
● Reduced stress and tension
● Improved metabolism, digestion, and elimination
● Balanced energy
● A more youthful appearance
● Increased awareness and mental acuity
● Increased strength and vitality
● Restore organs to their healthy, optimal functioning by giving them an “inner massage” and thus slowing the aging process
Results experienced by Spring Forest Qigong students and practitioners have shown that practicing SFQ has helped in healing many sicknesses including:
● General pain: neck, shoulder, knee, back, arthritis, joint pain, and postoperative pain
● Migraine headaches, sinus problems, and allergies
● Spinal problems
● Weight loss
● Hearing and vision problems
● Female and male organ problems
● Kidney and liver dysfunction
● Glandular dysfunction such as thyroid problems
● Diabetes problems
● Gallbladder and kidney stones
● Heart disease: heart attacks, congestive heart failure, recovery from heart surgery, and general heart dysfunction
● Circulation problems
● Mental disorders: post-traumatic stress disorder, panic attacks, addictions, obsessive/compulsive disorder, hyperactivity, dyslexia
● Stress, anxiety, and depression
● Lung problems
● Autoimmune dysfunction such as AIDS and Lupus
● Bone marrow problems
● Digestion problems
In short, Spring Forest Qigong can help you increase your energy and improve your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
"The way qigong is taught and practiced by Chunyi Lin is a very powerful approach to human health."
- Neil Kay, M.D., Prof. of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
To enter our Universe of health, wealth, and happiness, all you need to do is turn on a DVD, audio CD, or stream our video and audio files and follow along.
Master Chunyi Lin's vision is "a healer in every home and a world without pain and suffering."
He has set up a support system to assist you in developing your natural healing ability.
● Learn at home through our Home Learning Courses, DVDs, CDs, books, and manuals
● Attend a class, retreat, or conference and learn directly from Master Lin or one of his Certified Spring Forest Qigong Instructors
If you need personal assistance, you can:
● Visit the Spring Forest Qigong Healing Center in Eden Prairie, Minnesota for an in-person appointment
● Schedule a long-distance appointment
● Schedule a phone appointment
Chunyi's goal is for everyone to have the joy of experiencing the simple, wonderful truth of his message to each and every one of us: "You were born a healer!"
A team of highly skilled and knowledgeable Spring Forest Qigong practitioners is ready to assist you.