Level 4 Retreat
- Rainbow Meditation: a practice for bone marrow cleansing and a more powerful technique to open channels in the body
- More effective ways to do fasting
- Psychic energy training, dream messages and healing
- How to go into the emptiness in a mere second
- More advanced and powerful techniques to do long-distance detecting and healing
- The Message Knife – doing energy operations
- Advanced ways to call upon the Master’s energy and spiritual healing information
- How to detect Qi in the land
Superior Shores Resort & Conference Center is located one mile north of Two Harbors, Minnesota, twenty miles north of Duluth. Click the map below for directions.
Transportation Information for Level 4
For those flying: Arrival into Duluth would be the best route. If you chose to fly into Minneapolis you will need to make arrangements for additional transportation to get to Superior Shores Resort in Two Harbors. Superior Shores is located 20 miles north of Duluth. Minneapolis to Duluth is 155 miles.
Flights into Minneapolis
For Retreat participants who are flying into the Mpls. International Airport, there is a shuttle service (Skyline Shuttle) available from the Mpls. Airport to Duluth (Radisson Hotel).
The cost is $69 round trip per person.
The link for Skyline shuttle is: www.skylineshuttle.com
Retreat participants need to make a reservation and will need to go on their website or call them.
Phone: 1 888 354 2677
Skyline Shuttle is committed to providing safe, reliable and convenient transportation to Minnesotans and visitors to our great state. They are a family-owned business based in Duluth, a community they have been part of for 31 years.
Ground Transportation to the Superior Shores
Superior shores will provide transportation to and from the Radisson or to and from the Duluth Airport.
The cost is $50 round trip.
Retreat participants need to make a reservation and will need to call Jeanna Pederson at Superior Shores.
Phone: 1 800 242 1988 ext 489