Our office is looking for a part-time Accounting Assistant to support our growing company. The Accounting Assistant will perform basic accounting and detailed clerical functions to support the accounting manager. The Accounting Assistant is responsible for assisting with timely and accurate issuance of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and operational reporting. It is critical that the Accounting Assistant is a team player, and is willing and able to pitch in as needed.
- Intense desire to help make the world a better, more positive place
- Excellent knowledge of accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluency in Quickbooks
- Meticulous attention to detail
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reconcile daily cash reports
- Reconcile accounts and statements
- Assist in preparation for events and classes; reconciling event activity afterwards
- Using communication skills to handle client account inquiries and issues
- Clerical functions
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Well-rounded experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Able to work in a team environment
- The initiative to work on some projects independently
- Strong verbal and written skills
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role preferred
- Associate’s degree preferred
Job Type: Part-time, 20 hours a week, flexible hours
Spring Forest Qigong has been helping people help heal themselves for the last 3 decades. Our vision is “a healer in every home and a world without pain.” Spring Forest Qigong is a simple, efficient, and effective method to help you experience your optimal health, wellness, and happiness. We teach modern applications of ancient wisdom to enrich people’s lives.
This full-time position is located at our corporate headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, 55344.